Office 365 is best for productivity, collaboration and sharing with its anytime, anywhere access. It’s equally perfect for the SMB and Enterprise markets with its tiered solutions and applicable features. But discovering the right Office 365 suite for your business is much more difficult, particularly if you have specific needs.
Moving to the Cloud doesn’t have to be complex, though. With Office 365 Business Essentials, you can start with a new email solution from a 50GB mailbox and gain access to a host of other online features, including SharePoint and 1TB of online storage with OneDrive for Business. But for many, online access only just isn’t enough.
The easiest way to complete your Office suite in the cloud is with Business Premium.
A modern Office that meets your needs
Experience increased business agility with the option to work in the office, at home, or on the move with multiple device installs for Office 365 on PC, Mac, tablet and mobile.
Easily set up a cloud-based phone system and value add-on that works in conjunction with our VOIP Systems.
Co-author on documents in real-time with unlimited sharing capabilities through cloud communication.
Gain access to 1TB of storage per user with OneDrive for Business, and share files effectively with colleagues through the cloud.
Best for Desktop
Take the apps you know and love with you and use them from the comfort of your desktop with enriched, fully optimised features on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access.
A complete CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform to manage your clients, invoices and tasks.
Office 365 Customer Testimonials
Customer Testimonials from migrations and new setups we’ve completed
iHTTP planned and executed their plan to migrate us to Office365, following issues with local delivery and an ageing server, we contacted them to discuss our best options. Once agreed, we planned when the move would happen and it was completed beautifully. We’re now more efficient and using features like Sharepoint to move our documents to the cloud. We couldn’t recommend the service enough.Glenn Kippen
Plans & Pricing
Office365 is designed to make your life easier, at iHTTP we’ll work with you to select the best packages and tailor the solution to your needs. We’re based near Dundee, Scotland however have clients all around the UK. We can remotely deploy Office365 to your machines and make the process as easy as possible. You can contact us first to discuss your requirements more in detail.
NEEDING SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
1. How does Dynamics 365 benefit customers?
Dynamics 365 will bring together the best of the CRM and ERP cloud offerings into one cloud service with specific, purpose built, apps for each of your key business processes – like Finance, Sales, Customer Service, etc.
Dynamics 365 provides customers a modern and familiar experience with built in insights, intelligence and workflow. They also use a common data model and consistent application platform to ensure consistency, interoperability and extensibility.
Dynamics 365 enables businesses to;
• Start with what they need by offering apps that fit roles, industries, businesses – so our customers can start with what they need and grow at their pace to run their entire business in the cloud.
• Enable greater productivity where they need it by connecting structured workflow of business applications and processes with the unstructured work of collaboration and productivity so employees are empowered with productivity tools surfaced in the context of their business processes.
• Get built-in Intelligence with business applications that infuses big data, advanced analytics and IoT into processes out-of-the-box to proactively guide employees and customers to optimal outcomes. With Dynamics 365, data and insights are transformed into action for intelligence where it’s needed
• Be ready for growth through nimble, adaptable applications, that allow them to compose, modify and extend processes in real-time. Business users are empowered to change and adapt without IT. And organisations can re-imagine their business model with a consistent, flexible, extensible platform.